General Code of Conduct
- One Earth School (OES) does not discriminate prospective students related to application process, the criteria used in order to decide which prospective students are accepted, and the prerequisite on which a person is admitted as students.
- OES opens an enrollment for all families who need education for their children subject to the availability of a place, a signed application form, and an agreement to obey the school's rules.
- OES requests parents to be actively involved and committed to the school vision, mission, values, and policies.
- OES complies Indonesia anti-discrimination law and does not discriminate prospective students/students based on religion, ethnicity, sexual preference or marital status.
- If OES needs further information about the prospective students, the school may ask parents to give authorization to the principal or his/her representative to contact the principal of previous school to get additional information and any medical or other personnel which provides important information related to the needs of the student.